Evan Medeiros & The Trade Risk
Our goal is to help traders make money in the stock market.
We do this in a few ways.
Through our collection of 200+ videos. Our most popular are in depth market recaps published several times a week. We also record trade ideas, trade walkthroughs, and live broadcasts on a regular basis.
Through our blog, where you’ll find 500+ articles about markets and new ideas discussed daily. Our most popular evergreen articles can be found on our Trading Education page.
Through our free weekly newsletter. We package up our best content, include some unique ideas, and send it out on weekends to prepare you for the trading week ahead.
Through our premium membership which is designed for traders who want to participate in the trades that we make and learn the why behind everything we do. Our trading style is a great fit for someone who want to be active in the market, but without any day trading or staring at screens all day.
About Our Trading Style
We are end of day swing traders who specialize in capturing brief periods of strong momentum across liquid stocks and ETFs.
The patterns we trade are simple breakouts, reversals, and pullbacks, but are repeatable, and very effective when combined with selective market conditions and price behavior.
Trades last anywhere from just a few days all the way up to several months, depending on the timeframe and the market’s cooperation.
Evan Medeiros has a bachelors degree in computer science from the University Of Massachusetts Boston and formerly worked as a software developer and online poker no-limit hold’em grinder. Evan has invested in real estate and the financial markets since 2009 and founded The Trade Risk in 2012.
- Evan Medeiros has over 50,000 followers across social networks
- Evan Medeiros co-founded and organized the Stocktwits Investors & Traders group in Boston, MA
- Evan Medeiros currently organizes the Seattle Stocktwits Investors & Traders group.
- Evan Medeiros is a contributor for stocks.about.com
- Evan Medeiros manages money for friends & family
- @evanmedeiros is a verified account on Stocktwits
- @evanmedeiros is part of the Stocktwits “suggested” stream
- The Trade Risk is featured in the SparkFin app under “Curated By Pros” category
- Evan Medeiros is a contributor for SeeItMarket.com