Swing Trade the Stock Market with Confidence
Using our Daily Market Research & Trade Alerts
Our strategy is designed for the trader who wants to be active in the stock market without any day trading or staring at screens all day.
The trades we make fall into 2 categories:
Multi-Day Tactical Swing Trades
Multi-Week Core Swing Trades
- Generally trading leveraged ETFs.
- 2 to 5 day average hold time.
- Prefer volatile market conditions.
- Quickly react to changing market conditions.
- Taken on established leading stocks.
- 2 to 4 week average hold time.
- Prefer healthy (quiet) market environments.
- 5 to 7 concentrated positions at full exposure.
You will get all of our swing trade alerts in real time including exact fills, stops, targets, and everything in between.
We make on average 15 swing trades every month, and all of our entries are placed at the end of the trading day.
We see ourselves as a great fit for:
- Traders who work full-time jobs or don't want to stare at screens all day.
- Traders who don't have a 25K account for PDT rule.
- Traders who want to diversify their trading with our end of day signals.
- Traders who want a second set of eyes for spotting trade opportunities.
Premium subscribers also get access to our 3 custom trading tools that are designed to bring consistency to your decision-making process.
- Market Health Dashboard - An automated solution for navigating the health & direction of the market.
- Breadth Cycles - An easy to visualize representation of market breadth.
- Position Size Calculator - Customizable risk and volatility position sizing algorithm.
You can find more info about those tools by clicking the above links.
A bit about myself..
- Manages money for family & friends
- Published 750+ trading articles and videos
- Organizes local traders & investors meetup
- Taught and Instructed hundreds of traders
- Stocktwits recommended list w/ 60K+ followers
Everything you see on The Trade Risk (articles, services, support) comes exclusively from Evan Medeiros, a professional trader with over 8 years of active trading experience.
Swing Trade Alerts Performance
Jan 2015 - July 2017
*Assumes a risk of 1% per trade modeled on a $50K account*
Want bigger returns? Simple. Risk more per trade and use margin. Just remember to expect larger drawdowns.
For more detailed performance information and to view individual trades, please visit our trading performance page.
"Evan provides me the cool-calm-collected thought process that I need in volatile markets. His free information was helpful, but his premium service is where you get his well thought out trade alerts. Working a full time job, I don’t have the time to do all the research needed to be consistent. Evan's alerts make it easy for me to punch in the trades at work. Just don’t tell my boss ;-)"
"Evan's personal mentoring and availability via email greatly improved my trading and helped me get most out my trades. Couldn't have asked for a better wingman to watch my tail as I tackle ETFs intraday and then take his swing trades near end of the day."
"I have been following Evan’s service for more than 4 months and the result have been more than satisfactory and so to speak, very profitable.
Evan’s daily commentary helps navigate through the market changes and assess one’s trading plan when to get aggressive and when to be conservative.
I would recommend Evan’s service to all my friends interested in stock trading. For traders looking for momentum, Evan’s service is definitely the one to go for. "
Start Receiving Trade Alerts Today
Choose a Membership to get Started
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Do you trade options?
We do not trade options. All of our swing trade alerts are issued on stocks only. We do have options traders that subscribe to us for signals and express the trades using options on their own.
Q: Do you short?
Yes! We trade liquid inverse ETFs for our short exposure to eliminate company specific overnight risk and to allow full participation from retirement accounts.
Q: Can I cancel at any time?
Absolutely. There is no commitment to stay and you don't need to contact anyone to cancel. All of your account management options are available to you when you are signed in.
Q: How are the trade alerts delivered?
By default, all members receive swing trade alerts, market analysis, and end of day trading summaries by e-mail. You may also choose to receive trade alerts by SMS text.