Evan Medeiros & The Trade Risk
If you’re an active investor or trader in search of greater risk-adjusted market returns, then The Trade Risk is here to help.
On our blog, you’ll find new ideas and stock market analysis discussed daily. Our most popular, long-form trading education lessons can be found in our Learning Center.
Our YouTube Channel, has 250+ videos, filled with in-depth weekly market recaps, actionable trade ideas, live broadcasts, and educational lessons.
We publish a free weekly e-mail newsletter, where we package up our best content, include some unique ideas, and send it out on weekends to prepare you for the trading week ahead.
For traders who want to participate in the exact trades we make and get access to Evan and his thoughts on a daily basis, we have premium memberships available. We also have automated trading tools for trial and one on one consulting sessions available.
About Our Trading Style
We are end of day swing traders who specialize in capturing brief periods of strong momentum across leading stocks and ETFs.
Trades last anywhere from just a few days all the way up to a couple of months, depending on the timeframe and the market’s cooperation.
Evan Medeiros has a B.S. degree in Computer Science and formerly worked as a software developer and online poker no-limit hold’em grinder. Blending a systematic framework from his years writing code with the fast-paced decision making acquired on the poker tables, Evan ventured into financial markets in 2009 to pursue a career trading stocks.
Evan began publicly journaling his trading experiences in 2012 which paved the way to starting his company, The Trade Risk, to inform and service others navigating markets. Over the course of his time as a trader educator, he has helped hundreds of traders achieve better results.
Currently, Evan manages trading accounts for family and friends, offers premium trading services at The Trade Risk, and actively publishes research and market analysis on his blog. When he’s not at his desk staring at charts, you can usually find him at a nearby coffee shop, or walking his not-always-friendly half lab, half retriever pup around the neighborhood.
Evan has organized monthly trader meetup groups all over the country for the past several years and has written close to 1,000 articles and recorded hundreds of hours of video on trading, market analysis, and education. He has been identified by Stocktwits as a Suggested and Recommended follower.
- Evan Medeiros has over 75,000 followers across social networks
- Evan Medeiros co-founded and organized the Stocktwits Investors & Traders group in Boston, MA
- Evan Medeiros currently organizes the Seattle Stocktwits Investors & Traders group.
- Evan Medeiros is a contributor for stocks.about.com
- Evan Medeiros manages money for friends & family
- @evanmedeiros is a verified account on Stocktwits
- @evanmedeiros is part of the Stocktwits “suggested” stream
- The Trade Risk is featured in the SparkFin app under “Curated By Pros” category
- Evan Medeiros is a contributor for SeeItMarket.com
- Evan Medeiros is a frequent speaker at the Northwest Traders & Technical Analysts group.