Latest Stock Market Analysis for June 24, 2022 – Aggressive stock market rally back over May lows
Welcome back everyone to Stock Market Weekly Episode #637 for Friday, June 24, 2022 where we will be breaking down the most important trends, price action, and noteworthy moves across financial markets.
As always, we will share extensive analytics on the S&P500 (SPX), Nasdaq 100 (NDX), Russell 2000 (RUT), and current volatility environments.
In this episode we’ll also be discussing:
- One of the largest weekly gains in the past year for equities
- Many risk assets reclaim May lows
- What “in progress” monthly charts are showing us
- A deeper look at index breadth
- Commodities rolling over
- A look at a few individual stocks leading the way
Markets covered: USO IEF TLT ARKK
Stocks covered: LLY BMY VRTX
Enjoy the latest promotion on the charting software used in this video, TC2000 when you signup with The Trade Risk’s referral link.