TC2000 Fresh 10 Day Breakdown Scan
The TC2000 Fresh 10 Day Breakdown scan is a bearish scan that returns weak stocks resolving bearish consolidations to new lows.
The TC2000 fresh 10 day breakdown scan is a versatile scan that returns stocks breaking down from short, intermediate, and even long term ranges.
How Does It Work
This scan uses closing prices for its breakdown comparisons and first checks to make sure the stock is trading in an established downtrend, breaking lower on above average volume, and most importantly is making a fresh move to new lows.
The great part about the scan is that 10 days is just the minimum look back, which means you will get short-term breakdowns as well as stocks breaking lower from longer term consolidations and even moves to new all time lows.
- Purchase includes exact PCF code and setup instructions.
- Purchase includes additional complementary scan criteria:
- Minimum daily volume.
- Breaking lower on above average volume.
- Bearish trend filter.
- Can be used on all versions of TC2000.
- Can be used on any time-frame.
- Can be combined with other criteria to improve accuracy.
For an extra $10 you can get our Fresh Breakouts Scans Bundle package and receive the bullish version of this scan for a fraction of the cost.
Any questions? Contact us.