TC2000 Inverted Hammer Candlestick Scan
The TC2000 inverted hammer scan is a classic reversal pattern that traders have been using for decades to find bearish turning points.
The TC2000 inverted hammer scan will return to you stocks that fit the this classic candlestick reversal pattern definition.
How does it work
There are lots of variations and interpretations of what makes up an inverted hammer pattern, so let’s be clear about what The Trade Risk’s looks for:
- The body should be less then 1/3 the size of the candle range
- There should be little to no lower wick
- The formation of the body should occur in the bottom quarter of the range
- Purchase includes exact PCF code and setup instructions.
- Purchase includes additional recommended scan criteria:
- Average daily volume filter.
- Complimentary overbought filter.
- Can be used on all versions of TC2000.
- Can be used on any time-frame.
- Can be combined with other criteria to improve accuracy.
Get a discount when you purchase this Inverted Hammer Candlestick Scan and its bull version equivalent in the Hammer Candlestick Scans Bundle package.
Any questions? Contact us.