Stock Market Analysis Latest – Bear market rally or meaningful bottom? – August 05, 2022
3:44 pm August 5, 2022//
Welcome back everyone to the free edition of Stock Market Weekly Episode #643 for Friday, August 05, 2022 where we will be breaking down the most important trends, price action, and noteworthy moves across financial markets.
As always, we will share extensive analytics on the S&P500 (SPX), Nasdaq 100 (NDX), Russell 2000 (RUT), and current volatility environments.
In this week’s episode:
- Nasdaq FOMO (squeeze?) continues
- US Dollar catches support at YTD channel
- What 8 and 10 year market cycles are telling us
- A closer look at yield curve inversion
- What market breadth is showing us
- Getting specific with price action
Markets covered: UUP TLT IEF
Stocks covered: XBI IBB
Thank you for listening to this week’s episode. We hope that you enjoyed it! To get the extended cut with even more analysis, you can buy this week’s episode or save by signing up for a monthly subscription. Scroll down for more info.
Leave a Comment