Stock Market Analysis Latest – Bearish engulfing weekly bars for all US indices – September 16, 2022
Welcome back everyone to the free edition of Stock Market Weekly Episode #649 for Friday, September 16, 2022 where we will be breaking down the most important trends, price action, and noteworthy moves across financial markets.
As always, we will share extensive analytics on the S&P500 (SPX), Nasdaq 100 (NDX), Russell 2000 (RUT), and current volatility environments.
In this week’s episode:
- August CPI inflation data throws more cold water on the market
- Bearish engulfing weekly bars for all US indices
- New highs in Treasury Yields
- Still no blow off VIX signals
- New 2.5 year lows for gold
- ETH Merge was successful
We hope that you enjoyed this week’s episode! Thanks to our sponsor Investor’s Business Daily for allowing us to showcase some of their data tables in this video. To get access to IBD’s complete Industry Ranks list, sign up here.