Stock Market Analysis Latest – Can earnings season put a floor in this market? – October 20, 2023
Welcome back everyone to Stock Market Weekly Episode #702 for Friday, October 20, 2023 where we will be breaking down the most important trends, price action, and noteworthy moves across financial markets.
As always, we will share extensive analytics on the S&P500 (SPX), Nasdaq 100 (NDX), Russell 2000 (RUT), and current volatility environments.
In this week’s episode:
- Higher yields continue to force equity repricing
- Earnings season is about to get into full swing
- Gold on pace for a bullish engulfing month
- First weekly VIX close over 20 since March
- Record volumes for treasury ETFs
- Russell 2000 back to the bottom end 2-year range
Markets covered: VIX IEF TLT GLD USO
Stocks covered: NFLX TSLA XLF T AMZN GOOG META
We hope that you enjoyed this week’s episode!
Thanks to our sponsor Investor’s Business Daily for allowing us to showcase some of their data tables in this video. To get access to IBD’s complete Industry Ranks list, sign up here.