Stock Market Analysis Latest – Correlations break down; mega cap tech looks bad – November 04, 2022
Welcome back everyone to the free edition of Stock Market Weekly Episode #656 for Friday, November 04, 2022 where we will be breaking down the most important trends, price action, and noteworthy moves across financial markets.
As always, we will share extensive analytics on the S&P500 (SPX), Nasdaq 100 (NDX), Russell 2000 (RUT), and current volatility environments.
In this week’s episode:
- Stock market finally takes a breather
- Mega cap tech looks like a train wreck
- Largest down move for US Dollar in 3 years
- VIX trading at 1-month lows
- Oil, silver, commodities surge to nearby highs
- World stocks (ex-US) notable outperformance
Markets covered: VIX USO GLD SLV DBA ACWX
We hope that you enjoyed this week’s episode! Thanks to our sponsor Investor’s Business Daily for allowing us to showcase some of their data tables in this video. To get access to IBD’s complete Industry Ranks list, sign up here.
To get the extended cut with even more analysis, you can buy this week’s episode or save by signing up for a monthly subscription. Scroll down for more info.
Leave a Comment