Stock Market Analysis Latest – Earnings season is officially underway – October 14, 2022
Welcome back everyone to the free edition of Stock Market Weekly Episode #653 for Friday, October 14, 2022 where we will be breaking down the most important trends, price action, and noteworthy moves across financial markets.
As always, we will share extensive analytics on the S&P500 (SPX), Nasdaq 100 (NDX), Russell 2000 (RUT), and current volatility environments.
In this week’s episode:
- Inflation data continues to keep markets on edge
- Earnings season is officially underway
- Interest rates and US Dollar continue wreaking havoc
- Initial bank earnings see positive reaction
- Oil gives back half of last weeks big gains
- Notable positive divergence on this index
Markets covered: VIX UUP USO
Indicators discussed: Bollinger Bands
We hope that you enjoyed this week’s episode! Thanks to our sponsor Investor’s Business Daily for allowing us to showcase some of their data tables in this video. To get access to IBD’s complete Industry Ranks list, sign up here.
To get the extended cut with even more analysis, you can buy this week’s episode or save by signing up for a monthly subscription. Scroll down for more info.
Leave a Comment