Stock Market Analysis Latest – Equity market breakdowns following the Fed – December 16, 2022
1:11 pm December 16, 2022//
Welcome back everyone to Stock Market Weekly Episode #662 for Friday, December 16, 2022 where we will be breaking down the most important trends, price action, and noteworthy moves across financial markets.
As always, we will share extensive analytics on the S&P500 (SPX), Nasdaq 100 (NDX), Russell 2000 (RUT), and current volatility environments.
In this week’s episode:
- CPI, FED, OPEX leads to range breakouts in equity markets
- Sentiment once again extremely bearish
- Seasonally very bullish time for stocks
- Is the Dollar going to wake up?
- Could this be a bear trap in progress?
Markets covered: DXY VIX TNX
We hope that you enjoyed this week’s episode!
We get asked often who our favorite stock market broker is. This is who we trade and have partnered with, but please do your own research to find the right broker for your needs.
Leave a Comment