Stock Market Analysis Latest – Fresh bear market S&P500 & Nasdaq drawdown lows – September 30, 2022
Welcome back everyone to the free edition of Stock Market Weekly Episode #651 for Friday, September 30, 2022 where we will be breaking down the most important trends, price action, and noteworthy moves across financial markets.
As always, we will share extensive analytics on the S&P500 (SPX), Nasdaq 100 (NDX), Russell 2000 (RUT), and current volatility environments.
In this week’s episode:
- Fresh cycle S&P500 & Nasdaq drawdown lows
- PCE at +6.2% versus 6% expectations and 6.4% prior
- Tricky trusting market moves with a 30+ VIX
- Worst month for utilities since 2008
- Credit markets starting to break?
Markets covered: SHY IEF VIX HYG LQD
We hope that you enjoyed this week’s episode! Thanks to our sponsor Investor’s Business Daily for allowing us to showcase some of their data tables in this video. To get access to IBD’s complete Industry Ranks list, sign up here.