Stock Market Analysis Latest – Get ready for a big earnings & Fed week ahead – July 22, 2022
Welcome back everyone to the free edition of Stock Market Weekly Episode #641 for Friday, July 22, 2022 where we will be breaking down the most important trends, price action, and noteworthy moves across financial markets.
As always, we will share extensive analytics on the S&P500 (SPX), Nasdaq 100 (NDX), Russell 2000 (RUT), and current volatility environments.
In this week’s episode:
- Upside breakout week for stocks
- Market reaction has been (mostly) positive to earnings
- VIX trades down to 3 month lows
- New commodity lows (DBA)
- Prep for the Fed and earnings
- A look at the yield curve
- Trade Review: small cap & tech stocks
Markets covered: USO TLT TNX GLD UNG
Stocks covered: NFLX TSLA VZ IBM SNAP
Indicators discussed: Smart Trend Filters
Thank you for listening to this week’s episode. We hope that you enjoyed it! To get the extended cut with even more analysis, you can buy this week’s episode or save by signing up for a monthly subscription. Scroll down for more info.