Stock Market Analysis Latest – Looking ahead to the second half of the year – July 01, 2022
Welcome back everyone to Stock Market Weekly Episode #638 for Friday, July 01, 2022 where we will be breaking down the most important trends, price action, and noteworthy moves across financial markets.
As always, we will share extensive analytics on the S&P500 (SPX), Nasdaq 100 (NDX), Russell 2000 (RUT), and current volatility environments.
In this episode we’ll also be discussing:
- Stocks post worst first half of the year since 1940
- Big US Treasury Bond rally this week
- Biotech sector trying to emerge as a leader
- What seasonality is telling us
- Commodities continue to roll over
- Happy Fourth of July!
Markets covered: TLT UNG SLV VIX
Stocks covered: IBB
Enjoy the latest promotion on the charting software used in this video, TC2000 when you signup with The Trade Risk’s referral link.