Stock Market Analysis Latest – Market now expecting 100 bps rate cuts by EOY – March 17, 2023
Welcome back everyone to Stock Market Weekly Episode #675 for Friday, March 17, 2023 where we will be breaking down the most important trends, price action, and noteworthy moves across financial markets.
As always, we will share extensive analytics on the S&P500 (SPX), Nasdaq 100 (NDX), Russell 2000 (RUT), and current volatility environments.
In this week’s episode:
- Flight to safety rotating hard into Treasuries
- MOVE Index exploding to highs
- There’s technology and there’s everything else
- FED balance sheet just retraced 50% of QT
- New equity volatility regime is sticking
Markets covered: SPEW-X GLD SLV USO TLT IEF VIX
Stocks covered: MSFT NVDA SMH
We hope that you enjoyed this week’s episode!
Thanks to our sponsor Investor’s Business Daily for allowing us to showcase some of their data tables in this video. To get access to IBD’s complete Industry Ranks list, sign up here.