Stock Market Analysis Latest – Massive risk-on week across financial markets – November 11, 2022
Welcome back everyone to the free edition of Stock Market Weekly Episode #657 for Friday, November 11, 2022 where we will be breaking down the most important trends, price action, and noteworthy moves across financial markets.
As always, we will share extensive analytics on the S&P500 (SPX), Nasdaq 100 (NDX), Russell 2000 (RUT), and current volatility environments.
In this week’s episode:
- Huge Thursday morning moves following inflation data
- CPI inflation 7.7% YOY weaker than expected
- Dollar breaks its year long uptrend
- Interest rates fall to multi-month lows
- SBF (FTX) single handedly melts down crypto markets
Markets covered: GLD SLV IEF TLT VIX
We hope that you enjoyed this week’s episode! Thanks to our sponsor Investor’s Business Daily for allowing us to showcase some of their data tables in this video. To get access to IBD’s complete Industry Ranks list, sign up here.