Stock Market Analysis Latest – More bull market believers each and every week – November 17, 2023
Welcome back everyone to Stock Market Weekly Episode #706 for Friday, November 17, 2023 where we will be breaking down the most important trends, price action, and noteworthy moves across financial markets.
As always, we will share extensive analytics on the S&P500 (SPX), Nasdaq 100 (NDX), Russell 2000 (RUT), and current volatility environments.
In this week’s episode:
- 5%+ heavy volume week for small cap stocks
- 10-year yield down to 4.44%
- Investors happy with recent inflation CPI data
- US Dollar breakdown and roll over
- Bullish long-term gold and silver patterns
- Short week ahead!
We hope that you enjoyed this week’s episode!
Thanks to our sponsor Investor’s Business Daily for allowing us to showcase some of their data tables in this video. To get access to IBD’s complete Industry Ranks list, sign up here.