Stock Market Analysis Latest – Russell 2000 makes fresh 3-year lows – October 27, 2023
Welcome back everyone to Stock Market Weekly Episode #703 for Friday, October 27, 2023 where we will be breaking down the most important trends, price action, and noteworthy moves across financial markets.
As always, we will share extensive analytics on the S&P500 (SPX), Nasdaq 100 (NDX), Russell 2000 (RUT), and current volatility environments.
In this week’s episode:
- Earnings season has NOT put a floor in this market
- The mega cap safety havens are cracking
- 11.70% pullback for the Nasdaq 100
- On the bright side, yields didn’t make new highs
- Fed and econ data on deck for next week
Stocks covered: RSP MSFT GOOG META AMZN
We hope that you enjoyed this week’s episode!
Thanks to our sponsor Investor’s Business Daily for allowing us to showcase some of their data tables in this video. To get access to IBD’s complete Industry Ranks list, sign up here.