Stock Market Analysis Latest – Semiconductors pushing to fresh all-time highs – July 28, 2023
Welcome back everyone to Stock Market Weekly Episode #692 for Friday, July 28, 2023 where we will be breaking down the most important trends, price action, and noteworthy moves across financial markets.
As always, we will share extensive analytics on the S&P500 (SPX), Nasdaq 100 (NDX), Russell 2000 (RUT), and current volatility environments.
In this week’s episode:
- Fed raises to 5.25-5.50 & remains data dependent
- Earnings seasons mixed but mostly positive
- Semiconductors at/near fresh all-time highs
- Interest rates ticking back up
- China breaking out and coming alive
Markets covered: IEF TLT USO FXI KWEB
Stocks covered: GOOG MSFT META ROKU
We hope that you enjoyed this week’s episode!
Thanks to our sponsor Investor’s Business Daily for allowing us to showcase some of their data tables in this video. To get access to IBD’s complete Industry Ranks list, sign up here.