Stock Market Analysis Latest – Silicon Valley Bank run and in need of rescuing – March 10, 2023
Welcome back everyone to Stock Market Weekly Episode #673 for Friday, March 10, 2023 where we will be breaking down the most important trends, price action, and noteworthy moves across financial markets.
As always, we will share extensive analytics on the S&P500 (SPX), Nasdaq 100 (NDX), Russell 2000 (RUT), and current volatility environments.
In this week’s episode:
- Silvergate & Silicon Valley banks go under
- Everyone on alert for contagion risk
- Safety bid: 2 year treasury drops like a rock
- Now the Fed has an excuse to be less aggressive?
- VIX Surges 8 points to 6 month highs
Stocks covered: KRE SI SVB IEF TLT
We hope that you enjoyed this week’s episode!
Thanks to our sponsor Investor’s Business Daily for allowing us to showcase some of their data tables in this video. Get free access to IBD Digital no credit card required: offer expires on March 12, 2023.