Stock Market Analysis Latest – Stocks climb the wall of worry ahead of debt ceiling – May 19, 2023
Welcome back everyone to Stock Market Weekly Episode #682 for Friday, May 19, 2023 where we will be breaking down the most important trends, price action, and noteworthy moves across financial markets.
As always, we will share extensive analytics on the S&P500 (SPX), Nasdaq 100 (NDX), Russell 2000 (RUT), and current volatility environments.
In this week’s episode:
- Nasdaq + S&P500 push to fresh highs
- Breadth still narrow: AI dominates
- 10-year Treasury Yields at 2-month highs
- Follow-through up for the US Dollar
- Natural gas finally turning a corner
We hope that you enjoyed this week’s episode!
Thanks to our sponsor Investor’s Business Daily for allowing us to showcase some of their data tables in this video. To get access to IBD’s complete Industry Ranks list, sign up here.