Stock Market Analysis Latest – Stocks continue rally higher despite ugly earnings – October 28, 2022
Welcome back everyone to the free edition of Stock Market Weekly Episode #655 for Friday, October 28, 2022 where we will be breaking down the most important trends, price action, and noteworthy moves across financial markets.
As always, we will share extensive analytics on the S&P500 (SPX), Nasdaq 100 (NDX), Russell 2000 (RUT), and current volatility environments.
In this week’s episode:
- Slowing earnings can’t stop this rally
- Dow Jones on pace for best month in *decades*
- Chinese markets de-couple & break to new lows
- VIX term structure looks the best it has all year
- Short-term quant system aggressively short
- New trade opportunities to play this rally
Markets covered: VIX VXN UUP TNX FXI CQQQ USO GLD
We hope that you enjoyed this week’s episode! Thanks to our sponsor Investor’s Business Daily for allowing us to showcase some of their data tables in this video. To get access to IBD’s complete Industry Ranks list, sign up here.
To get the extended cut with even more analysis, you can buy this week’s episode or save by signing up for a monthly subscription. Scroll down for more info.
Leave a Comment