Stock Market Analysis Latest – Stocks snap back from extreme oversold levels – September 09, 2022
Welcome back everyone to the free edition of Stock Market Weekly Episode #648 for Friday, September 09, 2022 where we will be breaking down the most important trends, price action, and noteworthy moves across financial markets.
As always, we will share extensive analytics on the S&P500 (SPX), Nasdaq 100 (NDX), Russell 2000 (RUT), and current volatility environments.
In this week’s episode:
- The US Dollar finally takes a breather
- Nasdaq volatility drops back under 30
- Extreme oversold readings in the long bond
- Inside weeks for the metals
- Was that a false breakdown in oil?
- A close look at Bitcoins surges over 20K
Indicators discussed: Smart Trend Filters, Bollinger Bands
We hope that you enjoyed this week’s episode! Thanks to our sponsor Investor’s Business Daily for allowing us to showcase some of their data tables in this video. To get access to IBD’s complete Industry Ranks list, sign up here.