Stock Market Analysis Latest – The chase is on! – August 12, 2022
Welcome back everyone to the free edition of Stock Market Weekly Episode #644 for Friday, August 12, 2022 where we will be breaking down the most important trends, price action, and noteworthy moves across financial markets.
As always, we will share extensive analytics on the S&P500 (SPX), Nasdaq 100 (NDX), Russell 2000 (RUT), and current volatility environments.
In this week’s episode:
- Consumer Price Index decelerates to 8.5% YoY
- Stock market has activated full chase / fomo mode
- Interest rates inching higher
- A closer look at previous bear market rallies
- This market direction indicator is flipping
- Digging in on sector internals
Markets covered: UUP TLT VIX
Stocks covered: TJX ABC
Indicators discussed: Smart Trend Filters
Thank you for listening to this week’s episode. We hope that you enjoyed it! To get the extended cut with even more analysis, you can buy this week’s episode or save by signing up for a monthly subscription. Scroll down for more info.