Stock Market Analysis Latest – The chase is on – still comfortable in money markets? – November 10, 2023
Welcome back everyone to Stock Market Weekly Episode #705 for Friday, November 10, 2023 where we will be breaking down the most important trends, price action, and noteworthy moves across financial markets.
As always, we will share extensive analytics on the S&P500 (SPX), Nasdaq 100 (NDX), Russell 2000 (RUT), and current volatility environments.
In this week’s episode:
- 10 out of 11 days higher for the NDX
- Oil prices down for the third week in a row
- Yields move sideways consolidating
- Sentiment wants to turn bearish
- Powell not able to talk down stocks
- Diving into the strongest stocks since the low
Markets covered: IEF TLT USO GLD VIX
Stocks covered: AMD DDOG AMZN NVDA INTC QCOM ANET EXPE
We hope that you enjoyed this week’s episode!
Thanks to our sponsor Investor’s Business Daily for allowing us to showcase some of their data tables in this video. To get access to IBD’s complete Industry Ranks list, sign up here.