Stock Market Analysis Latest – VIX at 1-month lows on 40-year high inflation print – July 15, 2022
Welcome back everyone to the free edition of Stock Market Weekly Episode #640 for Friday, July 15, 2022 where we will be breaking down the most important trends, price action, and noteworthy moves across financial markets.
As always, we will share extensive analytics on the S&P500 (SPX), Nasdaq 100 (NDX), Russell 2000 (RUT), and current volatility environments.
In this week’s episode:
- 9.1% June inflation sets new multi-decade highs
- Earnings season officially kicking off
- A look at fed funds implied future rates
- Market reaction to bank earnings
- Low risk trade setup in small/micro caps
- This market internals measure shows sector strength
Markets covered: VIX UUP GLD TLT IEF
Stocks covered: JPM MS
Thank you for listening to this week’s episode. We hope that you enjoyed it! To get the extended cut with even more analysis, you can buy this week’s episode or save by signing up for a monthly subscription. Scroll down for more info.