Stock Market Analysis Latest – Was that the big pullback of 2023? – October 06, 2023
Welcome back everyone to Stock Market Weekly Episode #701 for Friday, October 06, 2023 where we will be breaking down the most important trends, price action, and noteworthy moves across financial markets.
As always, we will share extensive analytics on the S&P500 (SPX), Nasdaq 100 (NDX), Russell 2000 (RUT), and current volatility environments.
In this week’s episode:
- Mid and long term yields accelerate higher
- Capitulation in TLT bond holders?
- Congrats you can now lock 5% for 25+ years
- Oil sees a violent pull back
- Technology stocks outperform again
- VIX briefly spikes over 20
Markets covered: GLD IEF TLT VIX
We hope that you enjoyed this week’s episode!
Thanks to our sponsor Investor’s Business Daily for allowing us to showcase some of their data tables in this video. To get access to IBD’s complete Industry Ranks list, sign up here.