TC2000 Bear Pullback Scan
The TC2000 Bear Pullback scan is a bearish scan that returns stocks trading in established downtrends that have rallied briefly but are now rolling back over.
The TC2000 bear pullback scan is a great way to find weak stocks that have recently rallied higher but are now starting to roll over.
How Does It Work
This scan compares recent bar closes, looking for a multi-bar rally followed by a break to the downside. The scan also ensures that the stock is already in an established short-term downtrend. This is a bearish scan that can be run on any time-frame.
- Purchase includes exact PCF code and setup instructions.
- Purchase includes additional recommended scan criteria:
- Minimum daily volume.
- Minimum dollar per share.
- Can be used on all versions of TC2000.
- Can be used on any time-frame.
- Can be combined with other criteria to improve accuracy.
For just $10 more you can get 2 scans, this Bear Pullback Scan and its bull version equivalent when you purchase the Pullback Scans Bundle package.
Any questions? Contact us.