TC2000 Bear Pullback Scan
The TC2000 Bear Pullback scan is a bearish scan that returns stocks trading in established downtrends that have rallied briefly but are now rolling back over.
The TC2000 bear pullback scan is a great way to find weak stocks that have recently rallied higher but are now starting to roll over.
How does it work
This scan compares recent bar closes, looking for a multi-bar rally followed by a break to the downside. The scan also ensures that the stock is already in an established short-term downtrend. This is a bearish scan that can be run on any time-frame.
- Purchase includes exact PCF code and setup instructions.
- Purchase includes additional recommended scan criteria:
- Minimum daily volume.
- Minimum dollar per share.
- Can be used on all versions of TC2000.
- Can be used on any time-frame.
- Can be combined with other criteria to improve accuracy.
Get a discount when you purchase this Bear Pullback Scan and its bull version equivalent in the Pullback Scans Bundle package.
Any questions? Contact us.
You may also like…
Pullback Scans Bundle
This Pullback Scans Bundle package gives you both of our bull and bear pullback scans for a single low price. Learn more.
Add to cart