TC2000 Bearish Engulfing Candlestick Scan
The TC2000 bearish engulfing scan is a powerful reversal pattern that returns stocks rotating lower after trading in a short-term uptrend.
The TC2000 bearish engulfing scan will return to you stocks that fit the essence of this classic candlestick reversal pattern definition.
How does it work
There are lots of variations and interpretations of what makes up a bearish engulfing pattern, so let’s be clear about what The Trade Risk’s looks for:
- 2-bar bearish reversal pattern.
- The second candle completely engulfs the real body of the first.
- Occurs only after experiencing at least a short-term uptrend.
- The first candle is a small green body followed by a second large range red candle.
- The second candle has small wick relative to the body and its range is greater than average.
- Purchase includes exact PCF code and setup instructions.
- Purchase includes additional recommended scan criteria:
- Average daily volume filter.
- Complimentary trend filter.
- Can be used on all versions of TC2000.
- Can be used on any time-frame.
- Can be combined with other criteria to improve accuracy.
For just $10 more you can get 2 scans, this Bearish Engulfing Candlestick Pattern Scan and its bull version equivalent when you purchase the Engulfing Candlestick Scans Bundle package.
Any questions? Contact us.