TC2000 Evening Star Candlestick Scan
The TC2000 evening star candlestick scan is a powerful reversal pattern that captures the shift in supply demand dynamics from buyers over to sellers.
The TC2000 evening star candlestick scan will return to you stocks that capture the essence of this classic candlestick reversal pattern definition.
How does it work
There are lots of ways to implement the evening star candlestick pattern, so let’s be clear about what The Trade Risk’s looks for:
- 3-bar bearish reversal pattern.
- The first candle is a green bar with above average range.
- The second candle gaps higher, could be red or green, but has a small relative range signaling indecision.
- The third candle gaps lower, is a red bar with above average range and closes below the prior bar.
- Purchase includes exact PCF code and setup instructions.
- Purchase includes additional scan criteria to consider:
- Average daily volume filter.
- Complimentary overbought filter.
- Can be used on all versions of TC2000.
- Can be used on any time-frame.
- Can be combined with other criteria to improve accuracy.
Get a discount when you purchase this Evening Star Candlestick Pattern Scan and its bullish version equivalent in the Morning Evening Star Scans Bundle package.
Any questions? Contact us.
You may also like…
Morning Evening Star Candlestick Scans Bundle$60.00
This Morning Evening Star Candlestick Scans Bundle package gives you both of our morning star and evening star candlestick stock scans at a fraction of their individual costs. Learn more.
Add to cart