TC2000 Fresh Breakdown Scan
The TC2000 Fresh Breakdown scan is a bearish scan that returns weak stocks resolving bearish consolidations to new lows.
The TC2000 fresh breakdown scan is a versatile scan that returns stocks breaking down from short, intermediate, and even long-term ranges.
How does it work
This scan uses closing prices for its breakdown comparisons and first checks to make sure the stock is trading in an established downtrend, breaking lower on above-average volume, and most importantly is making a fresh move to new lows.
The scan uses a minimum lookback length of just 10 bars, which means you will get short-term breakdowns as well as stocks breaking down from longer-term consolidations and even moves to new all-time lows.
- Purchase includes exact PCF code and setup instructions
- Purchase includes additional complementary scan criteria:
- Minimum daily volume
- Breaking lower on above-average volume
- Bearish trend filter
- Can be used on all versions of TC2000
- Can be used on any time-frame
- Can be combined with other criteria to improve accuracy
Any questions? Contact us.
Get a discount when you purchase this Fresh Breakdown Scan and its bull version equivalent in the Fresh Breakouts Scans Bundle package.