TC2000 Morning Star Candlestick Scan
The TC2000 morning star candlestick scan is a powerful reversal pattern that captures the shift in supply demand dynamics from sellers over to buyers.
The TC2000 morning star candlestick scan will return to you stocks that capture the essence of this classic candlestick reversal pattern definition.
How does it work
There are lots of ways to implement the morning star candlestick pattern, so let’s be clear about what The Trade Risk’s looks for:
- 3-bar bullish reversal pattern
- The first candle is a red bar with above average range
- The second candle gaps lower, could be red or green, but has a small relative range signaling indecision
- The third candle gaps higher, is a green bar with above average range, and closes above the prior bar
- Purchase includes exact PCF code and setup instructions
- Purchase includes additional scan criteria to consider:
- Average daily volume filter
- Complimentary oversold filter
- Can be used on all versions of TC2000
- Can be used on any time-frame
- Can be combined with other criteria to improve accuracy
- Stack the odds in your favor by using this scan against our weekly curated TR150 watchlist
Any questions? Contact us.
Get a discount when you purchase this Morning Star Candlestick Pattern Scan and its bearish version equivalent in the Morning Evening Star Scans Bundle package.
You may also like…
Morning Evening Star Candlestick Scans Bundle
This Morning Evening Star Candlestick Scans Bundle package gives you both of our morning star and evening star candlestick stock scans at a fraction of their individual costs. Learn more.
Add to cart