TC2000 Shooting Star Candlestick Scan
The TC2000 shooting star scan is a classic reversal pattern that traders have been using for decades to find bearish turning points.
The TC2000 shooting star scan will return to you stocks that fit this classic candlestick reversal pattern definition.
How does it work
There are lots of variations and interpretations of what makes up a shooting star pattern, so let’s be clear about what Trade Risk’s looks for:
- The body should be less than 1/3 the size of the candle range
- There should be little to no lower wick
- The formation of the body should occur in the bottom quarter of the range
Please note: in the above demonstration video the pattern is referred to as an inverted hammer, but it is the bearish potential turning point: shooting star formation.
- Purchase includes exact PCF code and setup instructions
- Purchase includes additional recommended scan criteria:
- Average daily volume filter
- Complimentary overbought filter
- Can be used on all versions of TC2000
- Can be used on any time-frame
- Can be combined with other criteria to improve accuracy
Any questions? Contact us.
Get a discount when you purchase this Shooting Star Candlestick Scan and its bull version equivalent in the Hammer Candlestick Scans Bundle package.