TC2000 Tweezer Bottom Candlestick Scan
The TC2000 tweezer bottom candlestick scan is a bottoming pattern that indicates a shift in the underlying trend direction from down to sideways or higher.
The TC2000 tweezer bottom candlestick scan will return to you stocks that capture the essence of this classic candlestick reversal pattern.
How does it work
There are lots of ways to implement a scan for the tweezer bottom pattern, so let’s be clear about what The Trade Risk’s looks for:
- The first candle has above average range and a large body with small wicks.
- The second candle has a much smaller body than the first bar signaling a bit more indecision.
- Both the first and second candle have nearly identical low points.
- Historically this pattern works best following a short-term downtrend which we include supplemental code for you to add to this scan if desired.
- Purchase includes exact PCF code and setup instructions.
- Purchase includes additional scan criteria to consider:
- Average daily volume filter.
- Short-term down trend filter.
- Can be used on all versions of TC2000.
- Can be used on any time-frame.
- Can be combined with other criteria to improve accuracy.
- Stack the odds in your favor by using this scan against our weekly curated TR150 watchlist.
Get a discount when you purchase this Tweezer Bottom Candlestick Scan and its bearish version equivalent in the Tweezer Candlestick Scans Bundle package.
Any questions? Contact us.