TC2000 Tweezer Top Candlestick Scan
The TC2000 tweezer top candlestick scan is a topping pattern that indicates a shift in the underlying trend direction from up to sideways or lower.
The TC2000 tweezer top candlestick scan will return to you stocks that capture the essence of this classic candlestick reversal pattern.
How does it work
There are lots of ways to implement a scan for the tweezer top pattern, so let’s be clear about what The Trade Risk’s looks for:
- The first candle has above average range and a large body with small wicks.
- The second candle has a much smaller body than the first bar signaling a bit more indecision.
- Both the first and second candles have nearly identical high points.
- Historically this pattern works best following a short-term uptrend which we include supplemental code for you to add to this scan if desired.
- Purchase includes exact PCF code and setup instructions
- Purchase includes additional scan criteria to consider:
- Average daily volume filter
- Short-term uptrend filter
- Can be used on all versions of TC2000
- Can be used on any time-frame
- Can be combined with other criteria to improve accuracy
Any questions? Contact us.
Get a discount when you purchase this Tweezer Top Candlestick Scan and its bullish version equivalent in the Tweezer Candlestick Scans Bundle package.