Evan Medeiros — Season 2 Finale Highlights & Takeaways
Smarter Trading Podcast Episode 20
In this solo episode, host Evan Medeiros reflects on his conversations from Season 2 guests and shares his favorite lessons and highlight clips.
This episode is sponsored by Investor’s Business Daily
I don’t need to tell you that the key to succeeding in the stock market is having a system and sticking to it. That’s where Investor’s Business Daily comes in. IBD has helped investors navigate every market cycle with their time-tested methodology for over 35 years.
Right now Smarter Trading podcast listeners can get their first 2 months of IBD Digital, a subscription service that gives you access to IBD’s proprietary market analysis and top trade ideas for only $20 by signing up at investors.com/evan.
Watch the interview in video here
Key learning points & timestamps
- 0:00 Introduction
- 3:27 Episode 9: Brian Shannon: Trends, multiple time-frames & managing risk
- 6:30 Episode 10: Nikki Dunn: Treating trading as a practice
- 8:46 Episode 11: Cesar Alvarez: Don’t keep tweaking your trading systems
- 11:55 Episode 12: Frank Zorrilla: Spend time finding out how stocks really move
- 16:30 Episode 13: Dr. Phil Pearlman: Take better care of your mind and body
- 19:25 Episode 14: Dr. Barry Burns: Let the market come to you
- 21:50 Episode 15: Eddy Elfenbein: Smart value investing
- 25:38 Episode 16: Kunal Desai: Momentum trader extraordinaire
- 29:38 Episode 17: Samantha LaDuc: Macro-to-micro trading analyst
- 32:20 Evan’s thoughts on Season 2 of Smarter Trading
Highlight clip: There is no such thing as a wrong way to trade
Enjoy what you listened to? Share it below and be sure to tag @thetraderisk.