The leadership watchlist is a weekly curated list of top-performing growth stocks. Stocks make this list by passing a unique set of criteria focusing on growth, long term trends and sequence of returns.
Every trader needs a source of high quality trade candidates and the Leadership Watchlist represents The Trade Risk’s selection and the exclusive stock market universe to the Merlin trading strategy.
The watchlist aims to identify stocks that have been consistently pushing the major averages higher and holding up best in the face of market volatility. The names on this list are designed to be long term persistent performers for months and years to come.
HOW DOES IT WORK
We’ve developed a set of custom scans and unique criteria that filter the entire universe of stocks. Some of the conditions include:
- Trade sufficient volume (250k+ average shares per day)
- Higher beta growth names (no REITs, staples, energy stocks, etc)
- Strong persistent uptrends in place
- Strong fundamental growth profile
- The Trade Risk’s unique technical sequence of returns criteria
Each weekend the scans are run in search for new candidates and to remove existing stocks that no longer fit the demanding criteria from above. On average, there are 100 names on this list at any given time, largely influenced by the health of the overall market.
- Purchase includes lifetime access to the watchlist.
- Every Sunday the list is refreshed and ready to go for the week ahead.
- The watchlist is available 24/7 on The Trade Risk and the names can easily be highlighted, copied, and pasted into your own TC2000 watchlist, broker, Microsoft Excel, etc.
This is a one time purchase for lifetime access and updates to the watchlist. This watchlist is also made available free with active Merlin swing trade alert memberships.
Any questions? Contact us.