TC2000 Bearish Harami Candlestick Scan
The TC2000 bearish harami scan is a powerful reversal pattern that returns stocks dropping lower after a sharp rally.
The TC2000 bearish harami scan will return to you stocks that fit the essence of this classic candlestick reversal pattern definition.
How does it work
There are lots of variations and interpretations of what makes up a bearish harami pattern, so let’s be clear about what The Trade Risk’s looks for:
- 2-bar bearish reversal pattern
- The first bar is an above average range bull candle
- The first bar should have a large real body
- The second bar should open below the top third of the first bar
- The second bar should be much smaller than the first
- Purchase includes exact PCF code and setup instructions.
- Purchase includes additional recommended scan criteria:
- Average daily volume filter.
- Complimentary overbought filter.
- Can be used on all versions of TC2000.
- Can be used on any time-frame.
- Can be combined with other criteria to improve accuracy.
Get a discount when you purchase this Bearish Harami Candlestick Pattern Scan and its bull version equivalent in the Harami Candlestick Scans Bundle package.
Any questions? Contact us.
You may also like…
Harami Candlestick Scans Bundle
This Harami Candlestick Scans Bundle package gives you both of our bullish and bearish harami candlestick scans at a fraction of their individual costs. Learn more.
Add to cart