TC2000 Pullback Strength Scan
The TC2000 Pullback Strength scan is a bullish scan that returns stocks trading in established uptrends that have recently experienced a short-term pullback.
The TC2000 pullback strength scan is a great way to find strong stocks that have recently pulled back to a low-risk entry point and are now starting to resume their momentum higher.
How does it work
This scan compares recent bar closes, looking for a multi-bar pullback followed by a reversal to the upside. The scan also ensures that the stock is already in an established short-term uptrend. This is a bullish scan that can be run on any time-frame.
- Purchase includes exact PCF code and setup instructions.
- Purchase includes additional recommended scan criteria:
- Minimum daily volume.
- Minimum dollar per share.
- Can be used on all versions of TC2000.
- Can be used on any time-frame.
- Can be combined with other criteria to improve accuracy.
- Stack the odds in your favor by using this scan against our weekly curated TR150 watchlist.
Get a discount when you purchase this Pullback Strength Scan and its bear version equivalent in the Pullback Scans Bundle package.
Any questions? Contact us.