TC2000 Pullback Strength Scan
The TC2000 Pullback Strength scan is a bullish scan that returns stocks trading in established uptrends that have recently experienced a short-term pullback.
The TC2000 pullback strength scan is a great way to find strong stocks that have recently pulled back to a low-risk entry point and are now starting to resume their momentum higher.
How does it work
This scan compares recent bar closes, looking for a multi-bar pullback followed by a reversal to the upside. The scan also ensures that the stock is already in an established short-term uptrend. This is a bullish scan that can be run on any time-frame.
- Purchase includes exact PCF code and setup instructions.
- Purchase includes additional recommended scan criteria:
- Minimum daily volume.
- Minimum dollar per share.
- Can be used on all versions of TC2000.
- Can be used on any time-frame.
- Can be combined with other criteria to improve accuracy.
- Stack the odds in your favor by using this scan against our weekly curated TR150 watchlist.
Get a discount when you purchase this Pullback Strength Scan and its bear version equivalent in the Pullback Scans Bundle package.
Any questions? Contact us.
You may also like…
Pullback Scans Bundle
This Pullback Scans Bundle package gives you both of our bull and bear pullback scans for a single low price. Learn more.
Add to cart