TC2000 Bearish Piercing Candlestick Scan
The TC2000 bearish piercing candlestick scan is a powerful candlestick pattern that returns stocks reversing an uptrend.
The TC2000 bearish piercing scan will return to you stocks that fit this classic candlestick reversal pattern definition.
How does it work
There are lots of variations and interpretations of what makes up a bearish piercing pattern, so let’s be clear about what The Trade Risk’s looks for:
- 2-bar bearish reversal pattern
- The first bar is an above average range bull candle
- The first bar should have a large real body
- The second bar should open above the first bars high
- The second bar should close below the midpoint of the first bar
- Purchase includes exact PCF code and setup instructions.
- Purchase includes additional recommended scan criteria:
- Average daily volume filter.
- Complimentary overbought filter.
- Can be used on all versions of TC2000.
- Can be used on any time-frame.
- Can be combined with other criteria to improve accuracy.
Get a discount when you purchase this Bearish Piercing Candlestick Pattern Scan and its bull version equivalent in the Piercing Candlestick Scans Bundle package.
Any questions? Contact us.
You may also like…
Piercing Candlestick Scans Bundle
This Piercing Candlestick Scans Bundle package gives you both of our bullish and bearish piercing candlestick scans at a fraction of their individual costs. Learn more.
Add to cart