TC2000 Gravestone Doji Candlestick Scan
The TC2000 gravestone doji candlestick scan is a rare formation often interpreted as an early warning that recent trend direction is about to shift lower.
The TC2000 gravestone doji candlestick scan will return to you stocks that capture the essence of this classic candlestick reversal pattern.
How does it work
There are lots of ways to define a scan for the gravestone doji, so let’s be clear about what The Trade Risk’s looks for:
- Strict definitions of this candlestick pattern require the open, low, and close all be formed at identical prices. The issue with using identical levels is that the scan would produce very few results over time. Our version allows for small differences between the open, low, and close, but all must be close enough so the integrity of this formation is kept in tact.
- The high to low range of the bar exceeds the historic average range which means a long upper shadow is required.
- Purchase includes exact PCF code and setup instructions.
- Purchase includes additional scan criteria to consider:
- Average daily volume filter.
- Return only stocks over $5.
- Can be used on all versions of TC2000.
- Can be used on any time-frame.
- Can be combined with other criteria to improve accuracy.
Get a discount when you purchase this Gravestone Doji Candlestick Scan and its bullish version equivalent in the Doji Candlestick Scans Bundle package.
Any questions? Contact us.