TC2000 Bull Retest of 50 SMA
The TC2000 Bull Retest of the 50 SMA finds stocks in strong primary trends that are pulling back to key levels of interest.
The TC2000 Bull Retest of the 50 SMA scan is a fantastic way to spot stocks pulling back to medium-term potential support levels, offering lower-risk entry points in strongly trending stocks.
How does it work
This scan keeps things classic and finds stocks that meet three core criteria:
- The 50-period simple moving average has been rising consistently for 2 months+ ensuring the primary trend supports higher prices
- The stock has been consistently trading above its rising 50-period simple moving average
- The low of today is piercing the 50 SMA for the first time in 2 months+
The key distinctions are that the 50 SMA has been consistently rising and the re-test occurring today is the first test of the moving average in a long time. This ensures the stocks returned by this scan are not a long list of names chopping sideways above and below the 50 SMA.
- Purchase includes exact PCF code and setup instructions
- Purchase includes additional recommended scan criteria:
- Minimum daily volume
- Minimum dollar per share
- Can be used on all versions of TC2000
- Can be used on any time-frame
- Can be combined with other criteria to improve accuracy
- Stack the odds in your favor by using this scan against our weekly curated TR150 watchlist
Any questions? Contact us.
Get a discount when you purchase this Bull Retest of 50 SMA Scan and its bear version equivalent in the 50 SMA Retest Bundle package.