TC2000 Bullish Harami Candlestick Scan
The TC2000 bullish harami scan is a powerful reversal pattern that returns stocks popping higher after a sharp sell off.
The TC2000 bullish harami scan will return to you stocks that fit the essence of this classic candlestick reversal pattern definition.
How does it work
There are lots of variations and interpretations of what makes up a bullish harami formation, so let’s be clear about what The Trade Risk’s looks for:
- 2-bar bullish reversal pattern
- The first bar is an above average range bear candle
- The first bar should have a large real body
- The second bar should open above bottom third of the first bar
- The second bar should be much smaller than the first
- Purchase includes exact PCF code and setup instructions.
- Purchase includes additional recommended scan criteria:
- Average daily volume filter.
- Complimentary oversold filter.
- Can be used on all versions of TC2000.
- Can be used on any time-frame.
- Can be combined with other criteria to improve accuracy.
- Stack the odds in your favor by using this scan against our weekly curated TR150 watchlist.
Get a discount when you purchase this Bullish Harami Candlestick Scan and its bearish version equivalent in the Harami Candlestick Scans Bundle package.
Any questions? Contact us.
You may also like…
Harami Candlestick Scans Bundle
This Harami Candlestick Scans Bundle package gives you both of our bullish and bearish harami candlestick scans at a fraction of their individual costs. Learn more.
Add to cart