TC2000 Dragonfly Doji Candlestick Scan
The TC2000 dragonfly doji candlestick scan is a rare formation often interpreted as an early warning that recent trend direction is about to shift higher.
The TC2000 dragonfly doji candlestick scan will return to you stocks that capture the essence of this classic candlestick reversal pattern.
How Does It Work
There are lots of ways to define a scan for the dragonfly doji, so let’s be clear about what The Trade Risk’s looks for:
- Strict definitions of this candlestick pattern require the open, high, and close all be formed at identical prices. The issue with using identical levels is that the scan would produce very few results over time. Our version allows for small differences between the open, high, and close, but all must be close enough so the integrity of this formation is kept in tact.
- The high to low range of the bar exceeds the historic average range which means a long lower shadow is required.
- Purchase includes exact PCF code and setup instructions.
- Purchase includes additional scan criteria to consider:
- Average daily volume filter.
- Return only stocks over $5.
- Can be used on all versions of TC2000.
- Can be used on any time-frame.
- Can be combined with other criteria to improve accuracy.
- Stack the odds in your favor by using this scan against our curated leadership stock watchlist.
For just $10 more you can get 2 scans, this Dragonfly Doji Candlestick Scan and its bearish version equivalent when you purchase the Doji Candlestick Scans Bundle package.
Any questions? Contact us.