First impressions of Worden TC2000 Version 23
Version 23 of Worden TC2000 is here! In this overview video, Evan walks through his first impressions of the charting software and some of the updates and enhancements you can expect using the latest beta version of TC2000 V23.
This was recorded as a video walkthrough so you can visually see all of the latest changes and enhancements to the software and we included timestamps below if you want to jump around to features you’re most interested in. Please enjoy!
Not yet a Worden TC2000 subscriber? Use this referral link to claim any available discounts.
- 0:00 Worden TC2000 Version 23 feature highlights
- 4:30 Horizontal scrolling watchlists, drag n-drop indicators, stacking columns
- 7:40 Watchlist edit columns & filters master organizer
- 9:25 Condition sets and scanning watchlists in Version 20
- 13:05 Global time-frame linking & more drag n-drop functionality
- 15:25 New Market Gauge indicators – percentile rankings
- 18:25 Edit conditions AND/OR operators & past columns display
- 21:15 Final thoughts TC2000 V23
You can watch the official V23 release video from Worden TC2000 right here. Don’t forget, we have a lot more TC2000 guides as well as custom scans, indicators, and a whole lot more across our website.
Have a great day and good luck trading!
Enjoy what you read? Share it below and be sure to tag @thetraderisk.
Leave a Comment