New Watchlist Manager Worden TC2000 Version 23
In this video, Evan walks through the brand-new watchlist manager and some of the new features you’ll want to look out for including improved stock watchlist organization, adding tagged columns, adding/removing bulk stocks, and more.
This was recorded as a video walkthrough so you can easily follow along and visually see the mouse clicks and location of everything discussed in this tutorial. We included timestamps below if you want to jump around. Please enjoy!
Not yet a Worden TC2000 subscriber? Use this referral link to claim any available discounts.
- 0:00 Watchlist manager Worden TC2000 V23 overview
- 2:05 Where to find the new watchlist manager & understanding columns
- 3:30 How to add/remove stocks from your watchlists
- 4:45 How to customize and organize your watchlists
- 6:21 Adding watchlists as tagged columns
- 7:40 Adding/removing multiple stocks at once
- 9:00 Tips for quickly curating/organizing stocks
- 9:42 Summary and recap watchlist manager
You can watch the official V23 release video from Worden TC2000 right here. Don’t forget, we have a lot more TC2000 guides as well as custom scans, indicators, and a whole lot more across our website.
Have a great day and good luck trading!
Enjoy what you read? Share it below and be sure to tag @thetraderisk.