TC2000 Bull Retest of 200 SMA
The TC2000 Bull Retest of the 200 SMA finds stocks in major uptrends that are pulling back to key levels of interest.
The TC2000 Bull Retest of the 200 SMA scan is a fantastic way to spot stocks pulling back to long-term potential support levels, offering lower-risk entry points in major uptrends.
How does it work
This scan keeps things classic and finds stocks that meet three core criteria:
- The 200-period simple moving average has been rising consistently for 5 months+ ensuring the long-term trend is higher
- The stock has been consistently trading above its rising 200-period simple moving average
- The low of today is piercing the 200 SMA for the first time in 5 months+
The key distinctions are that the 200SMA has been consistently rising and the re-test occurring today is the first test of the moving average in a long time. This ensures the stocks returned by this scan are not a long list of names chopping sideways above and below the 200SMA.
- Purchase includes exact PCF code and setup instructions
- Purchase includes additional recommended scan criteria:
- Minimum daily volume
- Minimum dollar per share
- Can be used on all versions of TC2000
- Can be used on any time-frame
- Can be combined with other criteria to improve accuracy
- Stack the odds in your favor by using this scan against our weekly curated TR150 watchlist
Any questions? Contact us.
Get a discount when you purchase this Bull Retest of 200 SMA Scan and its bear version equivalent in the 200 SMA Retest Bundle package.