TC2000 Hammer Candlestick Scan
The TC2000 hammer scan is a classic reversal pattern that traders have been using for decades to find bullish turning points.
The TC2000 hammer scan will return to you stocks that fit this classic candlestick reversal pattern definition.
How does it work
There are lots of variations and interpretations of what makes up a hammer formation, so let’s be clear about what The Trade Risk’s looks for:
- The body should be less than 1/3 the size of the candle range
- There should be little to no upper wick
- The formation of the body should occur in the top quarter of the range
- Purchase includes exact PCF code and setup instructions
- Purchase includes additional recommended scan criteria:
- Average daily volume filter
- Complimentary oversold filter
- Can be used on all versions of TC2000
- Can be used on any time-frame
- Can be combined with other criteria to improve accuracy
- Stack the odds in your favor by using this scan against our weekly curated TR150 watchlist
Any questions? Contact us.
Get a discount when you purchase this Hammer Candlestick Scan and its bearish version equivalent in the Hammer Candlestick Scans Bundle package.