TC2000 Weak Close Heavy Volume
The TC2000 Weak Close Heavy Volume scan is a bearish scan that shows you stocks making meaningful moves.
The TC2000 weak close heavy volume scan scan returns noteworthy stocks that you’re going to want to have on your watchlist if you are looking for short setups.
How does it work
Time to get back to basics. Some of the most important criteria to ask yourself when analyzing a stock chart is:
- Where did the stock close within its range?
- How much volume was traded compared to average?
- How much movement was there compared to average?
The TC2000 weak close heavy volume scan returns a list of stocks that are making stand out moves in all three of those conditions.
- Weak close at the top of its range
- Heavy volume compared to average
- A large above average range bar
It’s important to note, this scan won’t always just return stocks breaking down to new lows, it is just as likely to return stocks reversing sharply from highs within an uptrend.
In a nutshell, this is a scan that shows you stocks that you want to pay attention to if you are bearish.
- Purchase includes exact PCF code and setup instructions.
- Purchase includes additional recommended scan criteria:
- Average daily volume
- Minimum price per share
- Can be used on all versions of TC2000.
- Can be used on any time-frame.
- Can be combined with other criteria to improve accuracy.
- Stack the odds in your favor by using this scan against our weekly curated TR150 watchlist.
Get a discount when you purchase this Weak Close Heavy Volume Scan and its bear version equivalent in the Meaningful Close on Heavy Volume Scans Bundle package.
Any questions? Contact us.
You may also like…
Meaningful Close Heavy Volume Scans Bundle
This Meaningful Scans Bundle package gives you both our bull and bear TC2000 meaningful close scans at a fraction of the cost. Learn more.
Add to cart